Thursday, October 22, 2009

The trees sneeze rainbows.

Ohh, fall. It's gorgeous. Even with our recent snow, the leaves are still lovely. I walked through that little stretch of woods again today, just to take it all in.

I saw this guy using a leaf blower on the sidewalk the other day. There were so many leaves strewn everywhere, and he was just strollin' along, blowing them all into a huge pile. And as I was walking past, a huge wind came along, and blew his huge pile all across the sidewalk again, so it looked like he'd done nothing. The guy just stood there, bewildered, and I sped up, so that I could get far enough past him to have myself a laugh.

Right now I'm in the atrium for the design building. There is a guy sitting about 3 feet to my right on the same long couch, and he is swiping his iPod touch in the most epic fashion I have ever witnessed. I think he's scrolling down on something, but he quickly takes his fingers, and whips them upward across the screen so fast, that I can hear little "wheet" sound every time. His hand extends a good 3 inches from the devices every time he finishes a swipe. It seems like it'd be good arm exercise, since his entire upper body gets into it. Interesting.


And now for odd guy number three. The other day, as I walked up to this building, and this guy walked out dressed in all forms of neon spandex. His pants were a bright cyan, his shirt lime green, a tank over that shirt hot pink, and some neon yellow accessories. And to top it all off, his boots were sloppily wrapped in saran wrap.

I do not understand.


I can't wait for tonight. Just because it means I'm done with today. And it's nearly the weekend. Boy oh boy.

Oh boy.


I leave now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment