I and trying, trying, trying to get my homework done so I can have a nice weekend. Sunday's my birthday, you know. So, if anything, I canNOT do homework on my birthday. WILL not. Hands down.
Which means, I'm cramming. I have a color project and a drafting project due Tues, a paper due Mon. a quiz tomorrow, and a midterm Tues.
Cute.
So, this Wednesday, a day that would normally be jam-packed with one project, maybe two, is going to be full of many a thing. But I promise I won't stay up until 4 AM. That makes me angry.
I have been getting a lot better sleep this week. Rachel and I have actually been going to bed at the same time. I even crawled until my loft before she was done with her little homework assignment. Wheee. Sleep.
I suppose I should probably go get some foods, read some geography, and go to class. Then, I can crack down on my nasty schedule. But, there's a bright spot in it. My sister is coming to pick me up so we can go to JoAnn Fabrics, because I need to pick up a tool for my project this week that will save me hours of time. Yay. Then we're going to eat us some lunch. And it will be good.
Happy Wednesday to you.
Song of the day: Crying Lightning by Arctic Monkeys
0 comments:
Post a Comment