So, yes. since my last post, a few things have gone one. The fire alarm went off again at 5 AM Friday morning, a couple times, and that was cute. Soon this fire stuff will be old hat. Heh.
I forced myself to not do homework Friday, since I have been doing only that, and having no fun time lately. That felt good, although in the end, my dad helped me over Skype to work on one of my projects. It was good. I also took a 3 hour nap, which was GOLDEN.
One of the best feelings in the world is when your alarm goes off, and you can crawl back into bed and it's ok. I did that yesterday. Rachel got up at 6 and was gone without me even noticing, but I had set my alarm for 9:45 or so. Even then, I decided to sleep longer. I cannot even tell you the ecstacy.
I went home yesterday, and it was wonderful. My ol' chum Hannah Larson came over, and she and my sister and I went into the backyard to go pick apples in the dreary wet weather. It was a BLAST. I cannot even tell you.
Fall is here, guys. It's here and it's screaming.
We also baked my favorite favorite bread of all time: apple cheddar bread. OH MAN. Enough said.
Yeah, I realized today how good going home actually felt. I haven't been super homesick at all, but with how much fun I had, it does sound nice to be back there. I just can't imagine being a student who can't go home at all. That just makes me really sad. I couldn't stand it.
My coffee is ready. I'm battling sleep right now, so a little Starbucks won't hurt.
Guh, I have so many piddly things to do right now. All i want to do is sleep.
BOO.
Well, yeah. I should go get my coffee, and try to write this dumb paper that I thought was due later than it is. MMmmeh.
OH. And I finally got my new copy of Blue Like Jazz. It's....amazing.
And, my sister found my bass tuner in the car. It's been lost for months. Wheeeee.
Audios. I'm off to papercise and listen to FOTR down the hall.
I just heard the loudest burp ever. Wasn't me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment