Thank goodness it's open book.
So, I got up at seven, like usual, this morning, and looked out my window into the darkness to see rain pattering down. Great. On my crazy day. At least I have a proper coat now. As I got on the bus and we drove to St. Paul, I literally watched rain turn into snow. Oh, Minnesota. Such a wonder.
I stepped off the bus into a nice powdered-sugar fest outside, as the snow was falling more definitely now. I realized there are many silly things to see on the way to class. A cucumber slice on the side of the road. The guy in front of me smoking heavily, and making me walk through clouds of nicotine gases. Workers tearing up the ugly dead flowers I laughed at the other day.
So darn exciting.
Oh, and a car drove down the wrong way on the one way street my bus takes. He got a lil' talkin' to from my bus driver...ha.
Y'know, I should get my materials out for the quiz. I have much more to tell you later about my yesterday...
Peace.
0 comments:
Post a Comment