But she could at least put some pants on.
Tiny jogger shorts under a long jacket just look...terrible.
To get to the design building, one must walk up a nice steep hill. And today, even though I had seen it before, I took the scenic route. See, the normal route is m taking the sidewalk and stairs. The unorthodox route is a little hike through a small stretch of woods. It's a teeny bit out of the way, but totally worth it. I think I'll be using it from now on when I'm not in a hurry, and the weather isn't gross.
It's finally not raining on one of my design days. Whee.
I have never not liked rain before, but I suppose I just have never found myself in situations where it is an inconvenience. Too bad.
So, yes, this route through the woods is a highly pleasant stretch. It's like a trail you would find along the north shore: dirt path, roots sticking out everywhere, whispering trees, and crunchy crunchy leaves. The leaves are still kinda blah and brown...but soon, when the trees REALLY decide to change clothes...AH. It will be glorious.
Walking at high speeds in clogs is a stupid idea. Your toes go mad.
Lesson learned.
I have a great talk with one of my best pal's mom yesterday morning. As you may have read, I've been feeling pretty lost in this interior design thing. But as we talked, I realized more and more how much architecture we've been dealing with, and how much that is something I do not want to do. I want to design the stuff in interiors, perhaps. The furniture, the rugs, the whatever. I just need to figure out how to get into something like that...
I like repurposing things. It makes me ultra happy. I'd like to work with others in doing that. And teach others how to to it. To inspire people as I get inspired. I just think that would a joy to share.
But, I need to figure out what the next step towards that goal is.
Probably the good ol' adviser appointment.
Meh.
Well, I should go. My second class is starting. I hope I stay awake. I am running on 2.5 hours of sleep.
Cute.
0 comments:
Post a Comment