I'm in the atrium again. I figure I'll put a picture of the place in here, so you have an idea of what the heck I'm always talking about.

I'm sitting on those benches down on the left there, looking out the big window wall on the right. And what I see is....fantastic.
It's getting dark, and the sky is flat and cloudy. The trees are brilliantly painted oranges, reds, yellows, greens, and browns. A big crow just flew over the big golden maple outside the building. The leaves are stirring slightly, and I as I look down the hill from here, I see a patch of sky glowing a rosy pink, as the sun is nearly down now. It's an autumn wonderland. People are filtering into the building for evening classes with their hoods up and scarves on. The street lamps just came on, giving the front walkway a golden glow.
I sit waiting for my sibling. She a'comin' to pick me up to take us to the planetarium. We're going to learn about Galileo. He was one of my childhood heros, you know.
I have dried, pliable paint all over my hands. Cyan, magenta and purple.
Color class definitely knows how to leave it's mark on you...in multiple ways.
Well, I should pack up now, and head out into the brisk atmosphere. It is so intoxicatingly glorious out.
This atrium is sorta dark an gloomy right now, since it's mostly lit by natural light, which is fading. And no one is really stopping to sit. I don't think I've felt so comfortable here....ever. I love it.
Oh, autumn. I love ye.
I think I shall wear my mittens.
0 comments:
Post a Comment