Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Electron.

All I feel I am these days is a ball of negativity. If you aren't noticing it, well, that's amazing to me. I realized yesterday what might be causing that. Perhaps I have said it before, but whatever. I am a recharger. I need time to myself in order to function.

I finally put up a big collage in my room last night. It was one of the one and only wonderful things I have done by myself since I got here. I had some quiet time, went downstairs and bought some peanut M&Ms and poptarts, then came back up, put some music on, and started cutting, taping, and positioning.

It looks awesome, guys.


So multiple things did go well yesterday. I was more social than usual, which was nice. MEt some new people, visited Caleb at Augsburg across the street, and met with a study group to work on a project. It was nice. But nothing was as nice as that time with just me and Jesus. I think I've been missing that.
Jesus likes collages.


I'm going to try and keep as personally positive as possible today. The rain is pouring down, I am carrying a sick amount of supplies, and will be gaining more, and tomorrow is going to be a solid anti-social day.


I'll try to keep my head up.

Class is starting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment