Yep. Not cut out for this hand drafting business.
Smudge smudge smudge.
I know Professor Death with probably make some crabby comment on my smudges, but I do not care. I tried my darndest. I truly did.
I even nearly threw my back out for this project. Because of the low stool and table I was using, I am dealing with so much back pain right now. Isn't that just the greatest bonus?
MLIA.
I can't wait to get out of this sulky mood state. It's so hard to avoid.
Christmas, Christmas, why can't you get here faster?
Whoa. Do you ever have those moments where you become intensely aware of your surroundings?
I just had a weird brainish experience by realizing how my perspective has changed about my dorm room over these past two months. You know, like on the day you move in it's a new place, you're disoriented, and all that jazz. It just struck me right now how my perspective has changed about my surroundings. It's not loke this is some profound thought, or something. I was just surprised that, for one of the first times I've been here...I feel sorta at home.
Sorta, mind you. When one moves to college, you're so torn between two places, and can't give yourself fully to either your house or dorm, that your end up just feeling homeless. That's been me for the past forever here.
Slowly....slowly...I'm adjusting.
My brain still waits for the day when someone comes to the door and says, "Alright, I hoped you enjoyed your two month stay at college camp. Time to go home now."
Sometimes this place still feels campy.
Ah well.
I don't like change.
I had this lyric from a song stuck in my head all day and night, and I could not, for the life of me, figure out where it was from until just a couple hours ago. The lyric was "and I'm gettin' old", there was a musical walk down.
Drivea me CRAZy.
Then, I discovered it was from the Neil Young tune "Heart of Gold."
All done.
My back hurts. I think I'm going to turn in.
Happy morning to you.
Song of the Day: I Want You(She's So Heavy), by The Beatles, and Heart of Gold, by Neil Young
0 comments:
Post a Comment