My birthday was fantastic, I'll have you know. Going home never felt better. I know I have pretty much gone home for something every weekend, but honestly, it feels like eons in between. I know I should stay around here at some point during the end of the week, but I honestly can't right now. Not with work and birthdays. And I am so sleep deprived, let me tell you.
I slept three times during the day yesterday.
On the way to church.
In church.
And after church, for a couple hours.
Yeah, humiliating.
But when you're sick and in sleep debt, you really can't help it.
That was my birthday, mostly, Sleeping. The best gift you can give a college student.
It also involved some quality family time at Panera, opening gifts, and eating lots of good homemade foods. Glee.
And, one of the best things: seeing some of my closest friends in one day:
-Brenna came over for breakfast
-Carla and I drove Beth back to River Falls
-We stopped to see the Telle household on the way back.
SO GOOD.
And there were nice birthday wishes back at me dorm. Oh, gee.
I think one of the possibly best birthday gifts I received was a miniature pool table from Rachel. Like, miniature miniature. Maybe 7 inches long. It is so ridiculous and impractical. I love it.
Today I have spent my time eating candy corn, going to class, and sleeping.
Now to tackle that nasty drafting-esque homework. Boo.
Oh, my life. It has it's high points.
Finally.
Here we go.
0 comments:
Post a Comment