Saturday, October 17, 2009

Croaking along.

Today's my last day of being 18. Nice.

Rachel and I are sick. Not detrimentally sick. Just raspy and headcold-y. It's ok.

I haven't been sick during my birthday since, like 4th grade. Whoopeedoop.


Yesterday was a very very bright spot in my week. My ol' chum Kaiya came and visited me here, and we went on an extensive exploration/tour of the U. This included eating the cheesecake she brought me, going to the Fred, buying a cup with and index of various mustaches and unibrows on it, snagging some Jamba Juice, walking more, and seeing various ugly umbrellas, as it was raining out. We also tried out some food from a local Asian sandwich joint that I pass every day called Bun Mi. We ate that on some comfy couches in the student union after getting soaked in the rain. It was quite nice. Quite quite. WE stomped our way back to my dorm in the rain, wearing virtually matching clothes that we didn't even plan, and listening to her iPod. Fun business.

Yup. Then i nearly fell asleep studying at the library. Boy oh boy. Later, after much coffee and some studying, I went down to talk to my chum Lucie about something SUPER exciting--

62 pieces of art from the Louvre are coming to the MIA! And, not only that, but on my birthday!

AND--students get in free.


!!!!!!


I'm still geeking out about it. So excite!


Yup.


Now I'm just sittin' here, drinking tea to calm my throat down. Meh.

I go home today. That'll be nice. Quite nice. Even if I have to do a LOT of homework. A lot a lot.

Which is why I should go finish getting ready for the day, eat food, and study a bunch. Blah.


Dasvidaniya.



Song of the Day: Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles

0 comments:

Post a Comment