Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Middlebrook is angry.

We just had the fire alarm go off twice late at night.


With less than a 20-minute interval in between.


Some people take pleasure in watching mass exoduses, and having the police and fire forces come visit.

Cute.


So, yes. We all went out the first time feeling bewildered and crabby in the freezing cold, and the second time people were just strait up ticked. Whee. The policeman told us to all lay on the ground the 2nd time, just because. I think he was so mad he wanted to have fun...?
The some dude who stayed up on 12th floor mooned us. Ehhh.


Anyways, I think we're all dreading that it will happen a 3rd time.


That angry cop is going to be sucker-punching college students in his sleep.



Yep. It's bewildering.



I want to go to bed.




0 comments:

Post a Comment