Thursday, September 24, 2009

Let's try this again.

I am going to hope this post comes out much less emo than the last. I think my week should be looking up from now on. It's almost over, that's why.

So, yes. I just spent nearly 15 of my waking hours yesterday doing homework. Cut and paste, cut and paste. It's like preschool with an IQ. I think a lot of us interior students are suffering from less than 4 hours of sleep today. Or every day. We are a happy bunch.

Let me tell you an upside to my life. My legs are getting so incredibly strong from all this walking around carrying pounds and pounds of supplies. It's one of those things you can just feel as you book it down the sidewalk. I like that.

I should probably stop typing for now, since for one, the muscles in my pointer finger are screaming from all the hours of X-Acto knife use yesterday, and class is going to start.


I'll talk to you after this is over.


Song of the Day: We Made Up Your Mind For You by Cloud Cult

0 comments:

Post a Comment