Monday, September 28, 2009

Everything to do with wind.

The wind is a beast. It nearly stole my geography notebook today. And the clothes off my back.
But it's ok. The wind is my friend.


I looked up pictures of wind on Google, and this sweet "wind-shaped" formation came up:


Yup. Architecture is cool.


Speaking of wind, I had a revelation last week. Did you ever eat windmill-shaped cookies as a child? Well, i thought I did, but i felt like it almost was a dream, or something. Nope. I told my mom, and she was like, "Oh yes, we totally ate those." Ok, then.

So I show up this weekend at home, and voila! My lovely family has purchased windmill cookies for me, and sent a few back with me to my dorm.

Om nom.


Yep. So, all in all, this Monday is going a bit better than the last. So far...



Whoopee.



0 comments:

Post a Comment