Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Broken pen drives and cracked heads.

My new pen drive busted today. CHEAP. I'm ticked.


How is it done? This 'balancing' thing? How does one not let schoolwork take over their life? If there is a way, I for sure don't know it. I still have my eye on those people who seems to actually be able to relax while working on things, and appear to have it under control. Is that for real? I wonder, sometimes.

It'd be nice to have a steady social life right now. It really would.

It'd also be nice if the church incorporated more art. Expression is one of the key things in the Christian faith, I think. To express love, reverence, hope, joy, all that. And nothing does that better than art. Yet, I don't see it. I want to. I want to figure this out--how to bring an appreciation of art and expression into the church. I haven't seen any so far, but who is to say that won't change. I wanna make it change.

I think God likes art. A lot. Pretty much all he does is art.


That's my big ponderation for the week. More art more art. (and less homework)



I should actually probably go. Color class starts in 15 minutes. Yay. More art.



Oi, I loathe that class.




Alright. Peace out. I'll stew over more things later.



Song of the Day: Passion by Kutless

0 comments:

Post a Comment