Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crapping Masterpieces

Last night made me realize a little bit more what I am getting myself into going into interior design.

Staying up until the wee hours of the morning are ridiculous. Thankfully, I wasn't up much past 3, I don't think. This is good, because I have to get on back up at 7. MLIA.

I went to bed last night with wet hair and a crabby soul. I am surprised how fresh my morning has been so far. I'm actually in a good-ish mood. Probably because I finished so many many projects yesterday.

Mondays make me angry. Not just for the homework, but mostly because they force me to be anti-social. I don't have a super solid social life anyway right now, and Mondays decide to take advantage of that.

Anyway, setting aside my woes, one of the best thing that can happen to a U of M student on a dreary morning is to catch an Express Connector. Buses connect all sorts of point in our campus, but as a student going to St. Paul form Minneapolis, an Express Connector bus is ten times faster than your average Campus Connector. You don't have to care, but I'm just saying that it definitely upped my mood.

Another mood-booaster is that it is gray and dreary out today, and the clouds whisper of rain. I enjoy staying inside and dinging around these sorts of days. It's good work weather.

Class is going to begin in about 12 minutes, methinks. Its funny--i was in a bit of a rush to get over here, and when I step in the room, I'm the second person to arrive. Whee. Brownie mood point number three.


I think I will shut this down for a bit, and go load up some slides for my lecture.

Peace, love, and more peace and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment