The atmosphere is eating my beloved city. I sit here in the study lounge, attempting to write some academic tome, and glancing out the window, I see the rain clouds absolutely consuming the city.Yes, rain clouds. Not snow. Rain. Did I just say that? Wow. I did. Let me say it again. I haven't heard that word in forever. Rain.
Did you know that the Wells Fargo Center completely disappears after about 1 AM? They finally got it into their accountant heads that it would cut down on their electricity bills to de-luminate their building when no one really cares to look at it. I love that building. I think everyone does, and now I am joining them in their communal adoration of the Amber Monolith of Minneapolis.

I love living in a place with a view. I suppose that can be said about the mountains, or lake Superior, or whatever floats your boat. But having come from the suburbs, where the best view from my house is a wooded marshland, it's nice to be high up and flyin' above the general populous for once. The city is pretty dazzling.
Except when the damp troposphere munches my concrete jungle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment