Them clouds are back, crying all over the campus. Umbrella are whipping out of bags, over people's heads, and into your face.
Today is a day for snuggling. I am buried inside a hoodie and my winter coat, snug as a bug in an indoor houseplant. I am surrounded by studious and unconscious people, and am tempted to snooze as well. I think my allergies are going crazy today, or something, and all I want to do is sleep.
But I don't like sleeping in public places, especially when I have my computer, phone, iPod, and wallet with me. Nope. Not a smart.
So, I think I will traverse these wild, rain-whipped sidewalks, and sleepily saunter up to an awaiting bus; a moving oasis of warmth on such a damp day. Then, I will mosey on over to my warm bed, and snooze my little heart out. And maybe drink tea. And eat hot oatmeal.

My least favorite class is cancelled tonight, although I am still meeting with my study group here in Coffman at about 6. Oh well. At least I don't have to sit through a huge boring lecture. Huzzah!
Some girl across form me just woke up from a long nap in a leather chair, and has a big pink mark on the side of her face from pressing it against the cushion. Ha. Unflattering.
Pretty sure I should go sleep now.
And pretty sure you should come over for homemade Somalian chai tea sometime. You will not regret this decision.
Audios.
Song of the Day:
Beat the Devil's Tattoo by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
0 comments:
Post a Comment