Monday, March 1, 2010

C'est Mars!


I am burning up.

I sit here next to a window in Coffman in the first-day-of-March sun. Lucie and Rachel sit across from me, discussing some fiery topic in their writing class. I remain quiet.

This springish weather is doing something to people. I watched a troupe of studiers weave their way across a snowy patio to sit at a picnic table with their laptops to bask in the sun. Jackets aren't as puffy, and I've had my window open more. The sad thing is, knowing March, we are going to get dumped upon with snow at least once more, whether my classmate from New Jersey wants to believe it or not.

I am having a good day. I thought there was a French exam today, but it's actually tomorrow. And that's a good thing.

I am running on two bowls of cereal right now. That is all. And it's 3 in the afternoon. Grrrowwll. I got down to breakfast too late to get the hot stuff. Meh.

I feel like I'm getting tan. Or blinded.


My pupils feel like they're going to get too small and just disappear right into my head. Then I would be the next freak of the century.

Lucie just offered up the though of going to Jamba Juice. That sounds nice. Jamba Juice will not blind you.

I have never forgotten my keys in my dorm until today. At the end of French, I had to blast back to Middlebrook to grab them and lock my door. Derr. And I thought I was the cautious remembering one.


My stomach is so angry. I think I will get me some juices.

And I think I will take a day trip to Duluth with my sibling and friends over Spring Break. That sounds nice.



Homework party tonight.



Audios for now.






Song of the Day:

Dream by Pricilla Ahn


no clue why.


0 comments:

Post a Comment