This is because it involved getting out of my least favorite class early, ranting about said class, talking to a potential U of M student, and hanging out in the best of fashions: in a cozy room with two strange creatures.
This hangout session included me smearing charcoal around to look like my face, homemade chai tea, hot oatmeal, and Rachel reading from The Aeneid out loud, and then researching the entire Trojan War and summarizing it for Lucie and myself. I love when history comes alive. The Greeks were ridiculous. No wonder they loved theatre. It was just a very slight exaggeration on their already extremely dramatic lives. At least, according to Homer and Virgil. Who even knows.
Those ancient dudes had some pretty impressive names, if you haven't noticed. My two personal favorites are Agamemnon and Achilles, but Ajax and Odysseus and other guys were pretty well named, too.
Agamemnon. Doesn't that just pleasantly roll off your tongue? Agamemnon.
We named our new African violet plant Ajax, I guess. According to Lucie.
Ooo, I am tired. Gee, the weeks go so fast around here. It's crazy. I mean, it's technically already Thursday, and it seemed like I was just complaining about Monday.
?
Odd.
I think I shall sleep. My brain is deflating with gumph.
Audios.
Song of the Day:
July Flame by Laura Veirs
0 comments:
Post a Comment