For what?
Test results?
A movie to come out?
Prince charming?
My ship to come in?
No.
Better than that.
Free food.
I'm sitting on the topmost floor of Wilson Library, awaiting the arrival of the caterers.
There's some recyclable-made art exhibition going on right now, and Chowgirls is catering, and they are delicious, so I have heard. Sure, I came to see art as well, because I know of at least two people in the show, but c'mon, as a college student...food first.
So here I sit, biding my time. The lemonade and stuff is already out, but no grub yet. I'll just sit here for a bit until I know it's arrived (I can't see it from here) and them mosey my way back in, re-examine the artworks, and then swipe some foods.
Nom.
Until then, I sit here, enjoying some orange juice, and sneakily waiting. Verrrry sneakily.
Byes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment