![]() |
| Me and my Hevver. In this picture I am being a Good Dog. |
Rrrr, I woke up way early with the Mama an' I went Outside and piddled in My Yard. The Mama put My Harness and My Leash on me and we walked down My Road onto My Paths. I saw a bird and a leaf and a Jogger. We came back to My House and I ate breakfast in My Bowl while the Mama drank hot stink-liquid and ate a bowl of crunch with white water. I ran around in My Yard and lay on My Grass. There is not much White Cold Tasty on the ground for me to eat.
Then the Daddy got up and he patted me and talked to me in Good Dog Voice. I am a Good Dog.
I lay a lot in My Front Doorway Stoop.
Later My Sisters came out of the rooms that smell like them. Carrah gave me a nice snuggle. I don't remember where Herrer went. She and the Daddy went away in Big Car Ride for a long time.
I slept in My Front Doorway Stoop for a long time.
Then Carrah went away in Small Car Ride.
I slept in My Front Doorway Stoop for a long time. It is cold there, and it smells like me.
Later, Herrer came home, and I walked around her in Food Room when she made food up on the high tables. I asked nice with my nose if I could eat cheese food, but she said no and that she does not feed Beg Ers. That does not make sense. I am a Linus.
I lay around My House for a while.
Later, I was in My Yard when Herrer came out. I found a Very Important Piece of Stick, and I made her chase me for it. I am so fast!
Then Carrah came out with Clicky Picture Box I Do Not Like, and clicked it at us. I ran and ran, because I am fast. Then everyone cornered me in My Yard, and tackled me to the ground in a cuddle pile. Then the Daddy pointed the Clicky Picture Box I Do Not Like at me and Herrer and Carrah on the ground. I kissed everyone because I am a Good Dog.
Then the Daddy took me to DOG PARK!
I ran and played in DOG PARK! with my friends. I make new friends every day. I love friends. We run in the woods. Sometimes I steal things from the other peoples at the park, but then they catch me. I took some Dark Glass Eye Covers from a lady one day. She and the Daddy chased me and got them from me. Sometimes I am not so fast.
But today I was fast, and I explored the woods real good.
Then the Daddy took me home and I lay in My Front Doorway Stoop while Herrer cleaned My Feet. I do not like to have My Feet cleaned with towels. But I am okay when I am fed Treats.
My House smells really nice because the Mama made Real Good Smell People Food. The Mama smelled like she was busy, so I lay in other rooms.
Then the Herrer put me outside. I made My Brownies with My Bottom in My Yard. Then the Daddy let me inside.
Then the Old People Who Smell Different came to My Door. They just walked right in. The Daddy held My Dog Necklace while I talked really loud to tell the Old People Who Smell Different that they should not just walk into My House and not let me sniff them. I feel better when I sniff.
The Old People Who Smell Different went into the Food Room with everyone. I was put in My Yard. I did not want to be in My Yard. But Herrer gave me a Really Yum Yum Bone Treat, and I was a Good Dog.
But I got bored later, and I banged on all the windows with My Paws and yelled that My Family should let me in because I am bored and want to eat the People Food. Finally they did.But I did not get to eat People Food.
Later, My Family and The Old People Who Smell Different went into the Noisy Room to be noisy. The Mama sat at the Big Noisy Touch Box, and everyone else shook and banged Loud Toys. I tried to come in, but it was very weird. I do not like Loud Toys. Everyone made long sounds with their mouths. I do that sometimes. I am good at My Howl.
Then everyone went to the Food Room and ate Food-I-Have-Not-Tried. But the Daddy gave me My Treats. They were good.
Then the Old People Who Smell Different went away. That was okay. I lay in My Front Doorway Stoop for a long time. Then I was let into My Yard, because I had not done anything with My Bottom for a while, and it needed to be emptied. The Daddy and Hevver and the Mama sat and looked at the Noisy Box. Sometimes I look at the Noisy Box. It does not make sense.
I made sure all the corners of My Yard were safe, and sniffed the air because I have a Good Nose. I smelled Car Rides and leaves and Other Animals I Don't Know.
Then Hevver lured me in really sneaky with a Chicken Strip, and the Mama put me in my bed. I ate the rest of My Chicken Strip, even though I usually save it for the morning.
I like my day.
-Linus
(In case you didn't catch what people activities were really going on---my grandparents came over for dinner, and we sang Christmas carols down in the music room where the piano is, and play various percussion instruments and jingle bells.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment