Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chez moi.





Well, I'm home.


I'M HOME I'M HOME I'M HOME.


FINALLY.


School is over. 


And I never, EVER have to do French...AGAIN.


And we get our Lucie back in a week. EEEEEEEEE.


Amongst other stellar things.




So, yes. Here I am, sitting on a messy bed in a room filled with bags of clothes and things, waiting to be organized. Meh. Oh well. At least I get my own room again!


I have come to love rooming with people, but there's nothing like having your ol' bedroom to yourself to just be a mess in. I'll clean it today, though, and make it beautiful.


Aaaaand, it is potentially going to start snowing in the next half hour! FINALLY!


I mean, it won't be much, but at least it won't be be totally brown out there for Christmas. I hope. As long as stuff doesn't melt between now and Sunday...


Yeah.




Sorry I'm so scattered right now. I promise I'll sit down and write out several nice posts in the near future. I am just so happy to be here. 




I need to go shower now, which I am not looking forward to. My hair is like a giant dread today. Bleh. Time for some yankin' and rippin'.




But I do get to use the jasmine soap I got for my birthday. I decided to save it for when school was totally done.




Happy reward time!




Songs of the Morning:


Have a Holly Jolly Christmas (because the song is also not sure if we'll have snow on Christmas....it makes me feel better.) 






0 comments:

Post a Comment