Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gee Willikins.

[written Nov. 6...but I forgot to post it until today]


Man, I am not doing well at all at updating the blog this year, now am I? I guess it just shows how overwhelmed I feel. I'm always thinking like I'm blogging--I'll be on the bus and narrate in my head how I would describe the current scene and my feelings in a blog post...but I'll never get around to it. I get stuck on feeling behind on posting.


Granted, I don't have tons to talk about at the moment.
Well, that's a lie. I had another fantastic weekend. I went home, shopped for birthday gifts and hung out with my mom, baked cranberry bread, snuggled my dog, got a cavity filled (meh), went shoe/boot/coat shopping, found out my one and only favorite freshman roomie is GETTING MARRIED FINALLY, and went to a splendid birthday bash for another best friend. And drank tea with Brits on Guy Fawkes day, and watch a lil' V for Vendetta. And saw another best friend for breakfast, received an awesome hat, and talked her her adorable Grandma.




Yes. It was good.My life is grood. I carn't complain. :)




Probably the best picture of the birthday-bash night. In my humble opinion.








Songs of the Weekend:


Let it Be by the Beatles


Old Pine by Ben Howard



0 comments:

Post a Comment