![]() |
| a happy joint. |
Vegan biscuits and gravy, muffins, and frothy steamers were the fare we chose for out breakfast for dinner.
And, to top it all off, we ran into Mona, our CA form freshman tear, for the first time in nearly two years.
Basically, it was awesome.
Saturday consisted of working in that fool ceramics studio for a few hours, and then playing a gig at Wild Tymes in downtown St. Paul. Holly couldn't get work off, so Kelley's brother Adam sat in for her, and did a fantastic job. I can't imagine just hopping into someone's band for a show. I think my nerves would get all outta whack.
![]() |
| the other joint. |
While playing, I glanced off stage to see a tall blonde girl practicing drumming rudiments on her knees. After we were off stage, I was pushing my amp through the melee of gear, and a pair of long legs, heels, and a rather short skirt came into my view.
"Want me to move some stuff aside for you?"
I had to collect myself rather quickly, for this blonde bombshell was one of the most successful transgender people I have ever met. "She", with her platinum blonde curls and froofy clothes, was a "he", with a rather booming low voice. It scared the crap out of me, but I don't think I let it show. He even has a boob job done, and it was actually pretty believable. At least to my quickly glancing eyes in a dark room, so maybe this wouldn't have been so weird had it been in good lighting.
Yeah.


0 comments:
Post a Comment