![]() |
| Toothpaste For Dinner--another worthwhile time-consumer. |
I don't know if I've ever posted this before, so it's about time.
I'm an avid blog follower. Well, decently avid. I don't wake up in the morning and spend the rest of my day reading/blogging and whatever. But I do frequently check up on a bunch of postings, and I'd thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.
I. 22 Words: Written by Abraham Piper, here is a treasure trove of interesting findings. Updated daily.
II. Tastefully Offensive: Also a bunch of fun findings, and lots of cat videos. Updated daily.
III. A Cup of Jo: Joanna Goddard of New York shares her thoughts and findings in a cute and classy way. Updated weekdays.
IV. The Fox is Black: Design hound Bobby Solomon presents you with unusual findings and an astronaut picture of the week. Updated frequently.
V. Design*Sponge: I know I've posted about this blog many times, and it is still my favorite. This is the blog that inspired me to blog. Updated weekdays.
VI. Cupcakes and Cashmere: For days you wish to think classy and be inspired, check out Emily's style blog. Updated frequently.
VII Pioneer Woman: This is the kind of mom I'd aspire to be like. Ree Drummond blogs out of her Oklahoma home and shares a lovely outlook on all aspects of her life. Be prepared for yummy recipes. Updated frequently.
VIII. Married to the Sea: My favorite witty webcomic. Updated daily.
IX. TheOneInPink: Here's a charming and inspiring blog by Sarah, the wife of internet personality, Julian Smith. Updated infrequently.
X.F*** Yeah Art Student Owl: I love this meme because it is true, and it is my life at school. Updated frequently.
So there are ten of my most visited blogs to keep you busy.
Enjoy your new time-consuming hobby!
Audios.
Song of Right Now:
Sinking Friendships by Jónsihttp://twentytwowords.com/











0 comments:
Post a Comment