Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bloop.

I will have you know, things are going quite smoothly around here, for the most part. I am slowly developing a daily routine, with all of its transportation patterns, which is quite comforting. That was one of my biggest apprehensions about school.
Work is alright, although this location of Potbelly is drearily smaller than Maple Grove. It's conveniently close, though, which is a plus around here.

I am getting tired of walking the same route already, though. That is not good, since I will have to mosey up and down the sidewalk very frequently to complete this daily routine. I get tired of same walking patterns. It's droll. This is why I have an iPod.

One sees a lot on the route to and from class and such. I was walking out of my sculpture class the other day, and who do I see sitting outside the library but a bushy-faced old man with a stovepipe hat, sitting on a bench. Seeing such a character in the middle of the naïve generation surrounding him was a silly thing to behold.

I have begun to play a game with myself. Because this is Dinkytown, Minnesota's student ghetto, these houses produce a lot of trash. I have to walk past rows of such houses every day, for about 4ish blocks, most fairly well lined with trash cans. It's a bit grody, so I am starting to see how long I can hold my breath as I walk past, which gets really tricky sometimes, because there is so much refuse. Mleh. I'll bet you that college students produce the most waste of any American generation these days. Believe me. I've seen it.

So switch things up a bit, I really enjoy my plant propagation class, and the professors. Today, the main professor stood slumpily in front of the class, telling his random stories about eating grits with an old girlfriend, rambling on about soybeans, and poking his head through the leaves of the nine-foot corn stalk he held in front of him. He pointed out all the fun facts about corn he could think of, and told us that well have so many fun facts to impress our friends with at the drunk parties we're sure to be attending this weekend. Then he went on to tell us about oak leaves and clovers.


LUCIE SUCKS. SO MUCH. THAT IS RIGHT. ALWAYS. NOBODY CARES. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.qMMUK;,KHGKUK,


Sorry. That was a Lucie isstupid thing.issssstupid.
HEATHER CARNT SPEL. JUST LIKE RINGO.

ok. nobody cares.





This post has been hijacked by Wooshie Biros. I'm done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment