Monday, September 20, 2010

No more saliva.


So, the other day, Hannah went to Seward Co-op, and bought us a container of peanut butter to share.

But, mind you, this is no ordinary jar of peanut butter. Oh no.

We're talkin' a 5 lb. bucket of organic peanut butter that will suck the moisture right out of your fool mouth.
It is....delicious. Oh man. We each pitched in $4 for this ginormous thing. Sadly, it might not last us super super super long. It's being inhaled.


But, after doing a little research, I now know that the same company also sells their peanut butter in 35 lb. tubs. So there's always a Plan B....yeah.




I had a revelation this week.

I decided that if you are really good at surfing, you are also probably really good at riding a city bus while standing up.

I, however, don't have any surfing abilities, it seems. No matter how much I believe in my balance skills, an eastbound 3A lurching towards campus can always hurl me into the great unknown crowd of Metro Transit patrons. It's quite defeating.


Speak of defeat, I should probably stand up to my pile of homeworks. Whish meh lhuck.


Audios.




Songs of the Week:

The Last Resort, a freakin' amazing CD by Trentemøller
~Into the Trees (Serenetti Part 3)
~Take Me Into Your Skin
~Vamp (just to name a few delicious ones)

We No Speak Americano by Yolanda Be Cool

Perfect by Depeche Mode

0 comments:

Post a Comment