Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Falling in step.


So, I'm sloooowly getting excited about fall. The apartment is gradually coming together, and after school shopping today, I'm psyching myself up for a good semester.

I am so excited for autumn. Just as a season. It's gorgeous, crisp, and I get to wear my snuggly clothes and eat cozy harvest foods. Sure, it's hard to get the full-blown feeling of fall in the inner city, but I plan to spend a good amount of time down by the river, where you sometimes forget you are in the heart of Minneapolis, and that there is a soaring skyline just around the river bend.

As of this moment, I am sorting out stuff and putting things in my closet to take to school, which is making my brain much less stressed. My window is open, so the cool late summer breeze can filter in, something that is not felt around here much these days. It's been SO hot. I can only wonder if our winter will be the opposite extreme. Oi.


Well, back to it. I got a bunch of music yesterday, so it's time to crank up the tunes and CLEAN!




Songs of the Day:


White Magic by CEO

Hafsól by Sigur Rós

Louder Than Thunder** by The Devil Wears Prada


**(I fell asleep to this song on repeat on my iPod last night, and when I woke up, my iPod was dead, and the song had played 121 times without my hearing it. Weird.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment