Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The last hurrah.

As you may be aware, I have been on and off with the blogging thing over my college career. But if there is one thing I want to do for myself this last semester is have a good documentation of my observations again. I love doing it, once I'm in.

So this is my promise to you. I'll blog.

I also have a lot of time between classes to do so this semester. So there.

I do need to run off to my first advanced painting class right now, since it took me the past forever to get this new blog layout to work. The old one was having hot linking problems with images. Boo. Not much I can do there. Oh well.

Aight. More later. I promise.



Songs of the Day:

Hurricane by MSMR

Sirens by Visions of Trees

Labrador by Loyal Divide

Move to the Ocean (Beaver Remix) by Brick & Mortar

0 comments:

Post a Comment