Monday, August 8, 2011

Stuff.

It's been a long while since I blogged here. I've had a lot of words going through my head to say lately, but no time or motivation to write them down.


Lots has gone on since I last wrote. My family went up on our annual trip to Sugar Lake with my grandparents in Grand Rapids, MN. That was really nice. We canoed, golfed ( I barely survived that) watched movies, read books, swam in the crystal clear lake, sailed, and basked in the sunsets. It was really lovely.


After that week of niceness, we came home, and the next day, Carla, Kaiya and myself went to a Cloud Cult concert at Orchestra Hall. It was really fun. They have two live painters, and even though we had seats in the third tier, waaaay up high, we brought binoculars, which was like being on stage. The only downside was the lesbian couple in front of us being really PDA-y. I don't care who you are, but please, be courteous around a bajillion people, and don't suck each other's faces off. Oh, and sit down during the double-encore. No one likes you.


Anyways, then my grandma came up from St. Louis for a week. I wasn't there for the first couple of days, as I moved out of my old apartment and into the new one. Lots of work, and I'm glad that ordeal is over with. More on the developments there, later.


Yup, so Grandma was here, and we mini golfed, I had my favorite ice cream at Sebastian Joe's (SPUMONI!!), went to a 50's burger joint, all that jazz. It was a good week, but really tiring.




I know I'm going a really brief and fairly uninteresting over cap here. Sorry. I'm just sorta impatient today.


Done with this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment