Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good times for all.

I am laying here on my bed at 3:37 AM, having walked in the door of my house only about 40 minutes ago from being gone since 6PM. Yeah. We had a cast hangout time at Gabriel's house tonight, which was a great switch from the hectic theater setting. My hair still smells of woodsmoke, and my jeans are in the bathroom, drying from a slight encounter with a hot tub. And I think the smoke really made my allergies crazy, because I'm totally congested. Bleh.

I love summer. And tonight was a summer nice. Driving, fruit drinks, hot tub, chatting, watching the sun go down, fireflies, fire, food, music, you name it. Everyone left a little before 2AM, and Carla and I dropped Destiny off at Ridgedale mall, where her brother met us. So we ended getting home at 2:50. Surprise!

So, I am tired, but I thought this was such a random event, that I had to say thing about it.


I had a good day.


Good....morning. Time to blow the ol' nose...


0 comments:

Post a Comment