My family is one who loves dogs so much, the thought of not having one around to love on and snuggle is not even possible. So, after some discussion, we're getting a puppy.
And I am SO excited, because said puppy is hopefully going to be an Alaskan Malamute, one of my favorite dogs of all time. Am I not lucky? I got my dream husky, now another dream dog. Grah!!
Here's the breed I speak of:

(as a puppy)

(as an adult)
Ahhh, it makes my heart melt.
I will always love Velvet. She was my sunshine. But I will not mourn her here, or talk much about anything regarding that. It's too dear to me.
So, onward I go. To go get my laundry.
I'm going to River Falls tonight to see a hockey game with Beth. It's going to blast my socks off., she says. Ok. I'm ready to be sockless.
Ah, so much to tell, to little time. Hence my impatient typing.
I found a giftcard to the University bookstore on the ground a couple weeks ago, and even though it looked possibly used and discarded, I decided to check and see if there was anything on it. Fifty dollars.
I am a happy camper.
Alright. I am going to try and keep up on here regularly now. I really want to, really I do. It's just that things have some up that make that sort of thing hard. Ah well.
Laundry calls.
Audios.
Songs of the Week:
Bicycle by Memory Tapes
A Whisper & A Clamor by Anberlin
Life Magazine by Cold Cave
Saeglópur by Sigur Rós
Elephant Gun by Beirut
gee, there are a lot...
0 comments:
Post a Comment