Monday, March 30, 2009

Like eating an audio muffin.

Here in Minnesota, especially in the Twin Cities, there is one bumper sticker that catches my eye quite often because it is so frequent. And it is this:


Go ahead. Give it a click.

Ok, so this sticker is obviously advertising the best radio station in the world: The Current. These guys play everything from folk, to rap, to electronica, and lots of indie rock genres. Many local Minneapolis artists can find an airwave break in it for themselves, too. If you don't live anywhere near Minneapolis (which is a shame), have a listen online, and download the podcast to iTunes. I have discovered a plethora of talented musical groups and artists because of this station. I owe a lot of who I became this year to this station, as far as my musical tastes go.

Grab yourself some Starbucks and have yourself a listen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment