Sunday, March 29, 2009

And we begin with pecan pie.

So, recently, my life has been this turmoil of something we all know as Senior Year. It's been great, overall, despite constant commuting and college-level homework.

But recently I realized that because I am making a ton of memories, and discovering so many things this year, that I just can't keep them in my head. Yet, journaling is impossible for my person because of the excessive writer's cramp that plagues me after the first page or so. So, I dig around for another alternative. Here it is.

I plan to use this tool to put up things I have discovered this year that I find amusing and odd, and perhaps post some thoughts on life.

I sit here now, ravenously consuming some of my mom's homemade pecan pie, and contemplating on what to share with you first.

Let me stew over this a while. I'll get back to you soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment