But I have a little time before a meeting for my work this evening, and I found a nice little spot on the Northrop Plaza, and couldn't pass up a good blogging experience.
![]() |
| tralala. |
Today is one of those days where I can sense the pressure building in my life, but have chosen to ignore the stress end of things and just get into the mentality of just dealing with it. Reason for this decision:
Pants.
I am wearing my sunshine butt pants, as Whooshie calls them. They are a bright golden yellow, and one cannot feel like an overwhelmed poop when wearing such a monstrosity. They are probably my most powerful Power Pants.
I have three sets of Power Pants:
Lava Butt: the name of the pants that are a nice brick red. Good for days when black, blue, or grey pants won't do, but great extremes are not necessary.
Fire Butt: a nice clementine orange set of pants. Good for days when you desire to infest the masses with a good double-take.
and, of course
Sunshine Butt: these pants are happiness and insanity embodied in two leg tubes. I am sure there are more 'wild' pants out there, but nothing says BOOPDOOPADOOP like yellow pants. It's like wrapping a blinding smile around your posterior in the morning.
Ok. That's all you need to know.
I'm going to go finish some unfinished business now.
Songs of the Moment:
Big Parade by The Lumineers
Farewell (In 3 Parts) by Husky
Tesselate by Alt-J

0 comments:
Post a Comment