Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eye don't like it.

I look pathetic today.

Why?

Because my eyes look pathetic today.

I've been dealing with an eye infection deal for a week or so now, where my allergies gave me a nice stye, which is now in both eyes, and to top it off, my dermatitis is making it all heal slower.

So, all in all, I am sleep deprived and pathetic. I called into work this morning and had to tell them that I was just not up to snuff (which was very true, as seeing is difficult when you have two styes). So I got the day off.

But it's not much of a day off, as I am stuck at home, dinging around with very little motivation and a sore face. Meh. 

There's my lovely rant for you today. 

Feel bad for me. -.-


Whatever.

There is a plus side to this day, though. There's a good chance of thunderstorms tonight, and that makes any dreary day worthwhile.

I'm also feeling mopey about the fact that I am dying to create something, but have no inspiration. I can't think of anything in particular I'd like to create, but the desire is there. So I've been researching other peoples' creative endeavors, hoping to get a flicker of my own.

So, all in all, I am feeling miserable, selfish, and bored.

And I needed to type it all out in one big complaint, just to prove to myself that i just need to get over myself. 

So don't really feel too bad for me.


I decided there are a few things that can make any mopey day better:

1. Hot coffee

2. A dog

3. Stuffed animals

4. Good cooking

5. Nice people

6. A good book. Or something to entertain oneself.


I have everything but the last one, so I'm almost set.

oh--

7. Thunderstorms on the way.


I'm still only missing one. 


So, I think I will go have some quiet time to myself and try and focus on nicer things :)


Audios.





Songs of the Week:

Corner of the Sky by Cut Copy

Hægt, Kemur Ljósið by Ólafur Arnalds

0 comments:

Post a Comment