Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Returning.

Ah, blogging. Where did you go in my life?


For the several months I was absent from the blogosphere, I repeatedly realized how much I missed taking notes on my everyday experiences. I realized that I wasn't slowing down and enjoying things as much as I usually did. And the guilt-ridden thought of having to come back and summarize my doings just sounded like a whole lot of work, and so, naturally, I avoided it.


Well, with some quick counseling from Rachel, I have decided to return, yet not summarize my doings. At least not all at once. I'm sure I'll let you in on a few activities that went down, but I promise it won't come in one dose. I am one who likes to have record of what I've done with my life. :)


So I shall not dedicate my returning post to things that are going on in the present. And I'll fill you in on other doings later :)


It's nice to be back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment